Back from the Hospital

post-119-1247205106.jpgHello gentlemen.. Miss Me???

Well two weeks and three days ago, I believe it was a thursday, I was selling a litle italian bestro table and chaior set to a young lady and her child... I walked out to the garrage and promptly passed out while knocking over a dryer. I frightened the gal so much she called a neighbor who called 911. Ok Off to the ER where they tell me i am Anemic and should have a transfussion.. It was the last game of the Lakers playoffs i said screw you I'll eat a rare steak and got my ass out of there in time for the game.. By Sunday, i was feeling like crap and my left foot decided to get a case of gout and my right knee decided to become septic at the joint.

I had a friend drive me back up and i checked myself in.. Three units of blood and one unit of iron the sent me home.. Ah HAAAA The doc NEVER addressed the gout or the knee.. With every beat of my heart it was like needles in my knee and my foot was swollen 3 times too big.

So now it was Wednesday and i could not move No walking just moaning.. I was upstairs so here qwe go again with 3 Large Paramedics hustling me down a flight of stairs in a patio chair to the gurney.... Back in the ER.. They drain my kne and start antibiotics.. Cool 3 days later Staurday, the send me home. I'm feeling better.. i go to the bar .. Singing Karaoke... A buddy comes up to say goodbye.. i turn to say goodbye and push the barstool away... Bar stool stays and i go over backwards and hit my head on a foot rest on the table behind me...

You guessed it... Back to ER... Luckily for observation only.... 5 am Monday they kick me out.. What a frickin week... on meds and doin fine now.. Just finished Cohiba Subline i had stashed. I Managed to keep out of the ER this past week... I have las Vegas planned for Sunday with a long Legged Wild Thing... My luck has got to change... I'll keep ya posted... Hey Rob.. I'l say Hi to Kelli for ya..

BTW.. I've lost 20lbs since that pic when El Presidente" was at the Wynn...

Hi TDCOOK,

I 've never had the pleasure of meeting you but I hope to one day, you never know

what can happen in life , all it takes is one day and things become even more enjoyable. :cigar:

I really enjoyed your post, very refreshing indeed. If I may say, your my kind of person ,

A man who sees life the way it was meant to be, LIVED not VEGETATE . :P

Take care and I leave you with these words of a wise old man who said one day:

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved

body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--Wow--

What a ride!!"

Cheers ;)

Wow. Sorry to hear about your string of bad luck...but hey...the Lakers WON! That should count for something. Hope you are feeling better, and if not, hopefully Vegas will make you feel better. Stay in good health.

Thank you Gemtlemen.. I can always count on my brothers here to lift my spirits and remind me of how wonderful Life is.. Things are Looking Up!!! and I don't mean just Skirts..(eg.)

Get well Terry!

What a prick of a week :covereyes:

While you are a tough SOB Terry, you have to keep in mind that in your mid 60's you need to re-assess the pace of your life. A little more balance would not go astray..."Meat AND Vegetables" "Brunettes AND Blondes". Try to cut down the drinking by adding ice to the bourbon.

Get well. Lise and I will give you a call mid week.

I have no recollection of Kelli.

.....please send her my best. ;)

You don't smoke enough Cook! Spent all of Friday in the hospital myself... I know the feeling. Lets get together and smoke some Amigo, it will make us both feel better if it does not kill us.

I understand Keith is coming to town. Call me! -R

Beautiful man you have to look after yourself, I want my hug from you when I finally get over the my honey. :covereyes:

Love you heaps and do as Rob says take a little of everything as I know you will.... have fun at "Play it again Sam " ;)

Lise

Beautiful man you have to look after yourself, I want my hug from you when I finally get over the my honey. :gangup:

Love you heaps and do as Rob says take a little of everything as I know you will.... have fun at "Play it again Sam " :D

Lise

Lisa my love.. I am saving what's left of my virginity for you.. thank you for your caring words .. they make me feel enlightened and special..

El Presidente'; ..you reprobate... I am only 51... LOL.. Any way .. I'll post a pic or two of vegas,.. Made me feel great.. limo.. Vip at Cathouse.. new host btw.. .. Picked up a waitress and tenders steakhouse named Cindy ..( what a honey) and took care of my taveling date. .. only problem is i did the follow up last friday.. Hot little indian Doctor.. with killer bedside manner( wish it was sheet side manner) almost put my ass back in the hospital for an irregular heart beat.. but when you've had as many broken heart as i have it's to be expected... so barely escaped that but now on High blood preasure meds.. Sux but what the hell.. Washes down good with single malts... Ok post again later..Lisa i love you... rob..your ok too.. :-)