what does smithy do?

At least he went to work today :cigar:

oh, serpent's tooth...

i have been working. we judged many wines at the comp today and then this evening, had to work my way through no less than 21 great wines as far back as 1949. cruel.

oh, serpent's tooth...

i have been working. we judged many wines at the comp today and then this evening, had to work my way through no less than 21 great wines as far back as 1949. cruel.

Ken, you are breaking my heart.......what did you ever do to deserve this penance ;)

two and a half days since we shot the last three videos and still smithy has not downloaded them. what exactly do you do? other than irritate rob's good clients.

Hey *******, you don't mind if I call you ******* do you? I have been busting my chops to get those three video reviews completed and they are uploading as we speak. Now I could have completed them yesterday but as El Presidente decided that working from home in his underwear was a better idea than coming into the office I had to cover for him as well. That would have been fine had it not been for you and your insistence of doing three videos this week.

KG "How many video reviews are you doing this week Smithy"

S "I think I'll do two, a part A and B of the Monte Opens"

KG "Thats crap you should do three, if I have to sit through the pain of these three crap cigars, then the views should be forced to sit through three crap video reviews."

So I blame you for the time delay with these videos, I could have uploaded the first one on Wednesday but that would have only give a third of the story. I'm only taking as long to edit this as it did for us to open the garage door while you were taking a dump. By the way you don't have to listen to me ***** and moan about the Monte Open as I have to listen to you every second I am editing these reviews for the past three days. Your voice is irritating!

As for the irritating of good clients, Ken you are not a good client! ;)

Brutus the cinematic classic that is Empire Strikes Back I'm sure took a little long to edit but maybe not, it was still a B grade movie. How long did it take to edit your favourite movie, Beaches?

Smithy

Couple of points.

1. Why you listen to the Hobbo I have no Idea.
  2. The fact that you were covering for me yesterday implies I actually do something at work. I had a tear in my eye when I read that ;)
  3. I was freesnaking yesterday.

Smithy

Couple of points.

2. The fact that you were covering for me yesterday implies I actually do something at work. I had a tear in my eye when I read that ;)

;):D;):rotfl:

........................ I have been busting my chops to get those three video reviews completed and they are uploading as we speak.

Okay, I give up. Just how long does it take to upload a video, as I can't find them....or were they sent by post. ;)

Smithy

Couple of points.

Rob

1 - Good point I will take your advice

2 - I am always trying to make you look good in front of your clients

3 - You make it very difficult for me to fulfill point No 2 after you say that. Mental note Smithy never sit down on anything, chairs, tables, railings at Ayala's place

Okay, I give up. Just how long does it take to upload a video, as I can't find them....or were they sent by post. ;)

Each review takes about 3 hours to upload. Stop bitching you lot and play some poker or something

Lisa's blond joke.

Smithy using foul language openly on the forum (usually Lisa's domain).

Ayala feeling it's okay to discuss his dress, or (((((((shudder)))))) lack thereof.......

;) sigh.............. :D

It's gonna be one of those days, Colt. Just chalk it up to Freaky Friday. ;)

3 - Mental note Smithy never sit down on anything, chairs, tables, railings at Ayala's place

Interesting, interesting...........

Not too long ago Smithy claims never to have met Mrs. A (if she really exists, or at very least is still Mrs.)

Here, same Smithy alludes to having been at RA's "place".

I do believe our humble host has referred to his place as the ponderosa - which was a ranch.

And if ever there was a lost boy, Smithy.......

Interesting, interesting...........

Not too long ago Smithy claims never to have met Mrs. A (if she really exists, or at very least is still Mrs.)

Here, same Smithy alludes to having been at RA's "place".

I do believe our humble host has referred to his place as the ponderosa - which was a ranch.

And if ever there was a lost boy, Smithy.......

Colt never been and never seen Mrs A. Just making sure I remember if I ever get an invite out there not to sit down or touch anything. ;)