What are you doing for the 4th july weekend?

Can do! Headed to Ribfest tomorrow (July 3) in one of the Chicago suburbs. One of my friends has "VIP" passes. All you can eat ribs from 10+ vendors and free beer for one glorious day! Hopefully followed up by a nice cigar.

Enjoy the holiday weekend guys

I've worked that Ribfest for over 10 years. VIP is the only way to go. I can't imagine doing the shuttle bus and finding a place on the grass to sit with 10,000 people around you. Crazy.

They do have some good musical entertainment there as well! Pigfoot, Mojo's and Butch's are just some of my customers that will be selling ribs there. Best ribs on the circuit!

Have a great time!

Dear Ms. First Lady,

Me and the boys and our families will be BBQing at our firehoue as a usually event for us. We'll have at least 5 grills going and a couple of deep friers and plenty of cigars.

Now we'll be lucky if it doesn't rain as it has been doing almost whole month of June and July is starting out pretty wet already......

Happy 4th America.

Subsistence fishing for sockeye salmon and one gigantic BBQ with moose ribs & meat, beer, salmon of course, corn on the cob, potato salad, watermelon, and anything else that is brought.

Prefer Pork :D

Yes I've heard that somewhere.

For the 4th of July I thought I would celebrate in true fashion and blow up Parliament house.

Gee I hope Kevin is there. ;)

Hi everyone

I know it is the 4th July long weekend and wondered what you have planned. I love your hearing about the BBQ's , Parties, etc

Please have some ribs for me , I love ribs :)

Lisa

Well..... I dont know if t is work or fun but I have 152 Boston Butts to cook. Should be plenty of time to enjoy some time with friends :)

Looks like the weather in the North East will be some what dry so my wife and I will be riding our motorcycles for the better part of the next three days taking some day trips for lunch , beverages and a few cigars. We certainly get interesting looks from people when we both light up. Other than that life will be spent on the deck relaxing with a few special friends.

Here in western North Carolina we are partial to cooking an entire pig, yeah, apple in his mouth and all for pictures! We started early today and although it was not as good as the normal Cuban style mojo pig roast we do for "Skinfest" it was good. Hope you are well, Rob. Hugs to Lisa!

NICE looking ammo there Habone!

we're in Chicago right now and spent the 4th with almost a million people at Navy Pier watching the fireworks, and the city was simply pulsing with life today!

later went to Cheesecake factory for a great Kobe beef burger!

what an awesome 4th!

Aloha Mates

The band played a block party & BBQ yesterday. Great shrimp & garlic kabobs, lamb burgers & various salads. We played our usual mix of Allman Brother, Dead, Cream, Hendrix & Bob Marley. No Michael Jackson tunes were requested.

My wifey and I go to her brothers house and have a cook out and light fireworks off. Here is the little display we bought this year.

post-5235-1246730795.jpg :D

Nice assortment of works habone!!!!

But u could have bought a box of CoRo's for what ya got there....What a BoZo!!!!!!

There's more to life than CC's. It's not all about me all the the time. You should read that a couple times Brutus...plus those works cost much less than a box of overpriced CoRo's---who's the sucker now fooool? ;)