Probably the best place to say hello...

TravelingJ

So, hello! I'm fairly new to the world of Habanos cigars. As my username implies, I do quite a bit of traveling. Earlier this year I was in England and sampled a few fine cigars with another brother of the leaf. Now I'm doing some work down in Port-Of-Spain in Trinidad and Tobago. It took me 2 weeks, but I finally found a B&M on this island! Their prices are rather steep, but there is a decent selection. I've bought a handful of different cigars so I can start sampling and figuring out which ones I want to order by the box.

That said, I've been into cigars for about 2 years now and when I found the Dogwatch Podcast I quickly fell down the slipper slope. Listening to that show, I found out about this site. Looking forward to lurking a bit, reading a lot, and eventually joining into some conversations.

Nice to meet you all!

Justin.

Welcome to FOH, may I suggest that you kick back, light up a cigar, read, learn, and get to know the members and allow them the opportunity to get to know you, enjoy and have fun!

Tampa

Thanks! I didn't end up with much free time last night, so now that I'm at work I'll have to try to catch up, haha

welcome and enjoy. any reason for so much traveling?

Work, almost always work. On occasion I get a few days off to travel for leisure, but not often! This project has had many many delays, so it's giving me time to slowly enjoy my cigars, and read up on them online. Outside of that, I don't usually have as much free time for the leaf-but it is a very fun hobby to pursue during travels. It's always interesting to see how the cigar cultures differ in each country, and in each region within there.

Wellcome Justin, let me know when you are in Avellino - Italy.