Holy Crap, is that OLS?

OLS

Hi guys and gals, One Lonely Smoker here, so named because I have a lifetime supply of Havanas

and no friends. OK, no smoking friends around the area where I live. OK, I am a hermit and I do

not like to leave the house after I get home from work. Any way you slice it, I do an awful lot of

smoking at home. But with the crazy laws against smoking anywhere fun, I guess I have alot in

common with alot of you. Nice to be somewhere where the dominant set of ideas is not USA. I know

that most of the people I have known in 14 years of online cigar-related posting are members here,

but I also know that this is a forum where they defer to the people who can legally buy what they like.

In may other forums, it's all about the illegal nature of what most of them are doing, and how funny

all the Europeans and other continentals are, quirky, I should say. Even though i think the US is in

the top 3 countries where people aspire to visit or live, most Americans have no concept of how great

the rest of the english-speaking world is. Get out more! Haha. Thanks for allowing me to be a member

here, and I hope to have many long conversations with old friends and new.

Now what was that 5 year rule you were speaking about?
It's kind of a personal thing, I lurk at many forums to satisfy my reading

and work boredom fixes. But I try to be a regular and a participant at only one forum

for some odd reason. So I got tired of not being registered here and decided I would

be a regular in more than one forum. You know me enough to know I rarely make sense.