Vegas Robaina Jubilaums Edition

i am touched by the generous gesture of a dear friend from Germany who found & secured these hard-to-find cigars at its previous sale price of 15 Euros a stick...

Vegas Robaina specially made these to commemorate the 15th Anniversary of 5th Avenue, the exclusive distributor of habanos for Germany. These 15 VR Jubilaums are contained within an unvarnished hinged & clasped wooden box. They carry a 2nd band of '5th Avenue Products'. Measuring 50x6". True beauty ! :o

post-2594-1235035502.jpg

post-2594-1235035536.jpg

post-2594-1235035549.jpg

post-2594-1235035561.jpg

If those smoke nearly as good as they look, that is going to be a nice cigar. I have just tried my first Robaina Unicos (Belicosos) and found it delightful albeit a little on the mild side.

We should remind 5th Ave of their 20th Anniversary and try to get them to make these again!

Well, they do – kind of. One of the two Ediciones Regionales para Alemania will be named "5ta Avenida" as you might have heard. If we had the chance, I´d prefer to have the "10th Anniversary Churchills" rolled again – they smoke like heaven! Anyway, superb find – I´ll have to dig deeper to find myself some of these, too :thumbsup:

Greets, Speedy

post-4887-1235077663.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10th anniversary of 5th avenue

Well, they do – kind of. One of the two Ediciones Regionales para Alemania will be named "5ta Avenida" as you might have heard. If we had the chance, I´d prefer to have the "10th Anniversary Churchills" rolled again – they smoke like heaven! Anyway, superb find – I´ll have to dig deeper to find myself some of these, too :party:

Greets, Speedy

post-4887-1235077663.jpg

Can you tell me more about the 10th anniversary of 5th avenue?

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know what the MSRP was on these at the time of release?

If memory serves correctly the Jubes originally went for something like $225.00 a box.

Btw that is an awesome pick up in today's market at 15 euro a stick!! :P