Another one from NYC

NASTY

What's up everybody?

New guy here. Looking to get some sources verified. ;):lol:

Been smoking for about maybe 8 years.

Faves are Ligas, LFDs, any Illusiones and Tatuajes.

Los

Welcome Los! We do really need to set up an outfit in NYC when this embargo is over :)

161st and River ave?

You know what I'm talkin about!

It's now 163 & River Avenue. I know what you're talking about. That area is part of my route at work and every chance I get I try to piss on that building.

You know what I'm talkin about!!!

LETS GO METS!

:rolleyes::lol:

It's now 163 & River Avenue. I know what you're talking about. That area is part of my route at work and every chance I get I try to piss on that building.

LETS GO METS!

:lmao::lol:

Now that's what I talking about!

...... We do really need to set up an outfit in NYC when this embargo is over :)

By the time that happens Rob - I'll be ready to be the 'greeter' at the front door - ready to work for Minimum Wage and occasional access to the Humi! :thumbsup:

LETS GO METS!

:lol::huh:

A bronx man rooting for the queens team. Never thought I'd see it, but that's still ok by me.

Cheers

Hey Car-LOS....welcome to the oasis of CC. Great to see you joined. Very cool place with very cool people, I know you'll enjoy your time spent here.

...and ENOUGH with this METS love fest guys....I'm getting sick to my stomach! You all get pumped up every Spring and all I do is talk you guys off ledges come September :lol:

Hey Car-LOS....welcome to the oasis of CC. Great to see you joined. Very cool place with very cool people, I know you'll enjoy your time spent here.

...and ENOUGH with this METS love fest guys....I'm getting sick to my stomach! You all get pumped up every Spring and all I do is talk you guys off ledges come September :lol:

Just let me know where you'll be tailgating this season and I'll be sure to come by with that street sweeper and sweep up all you pin heads :lol:

Two different kinds of CC's made this winter much better for me. One of them was CC Sabathia.

Listen.. Mets and Yankees fans can get along just fine. It's if the Boston and Philadelphia fans come out of the woodwork, then we may have an issue. Haha

The other morning I am sitting at my kitchen table, wearing my Yankees jersey, Yankees hat, and drinking coffee from a Yankees mug. My wife snapped a pic and I've got to get a hold of that one. It is absolutely pathetic.

I'd like to get a custom rolled stogie out of my ticket to the last game at Yankee stadium and smoke it when they win the world series in 2009. It's gonna happen.

Two different kinds of CC's made this winter much better for me. One of them was CC Sabathia.

Listen.. Mets and Yankees fans can get along just fine. It's if the Boston and Philadelphia fans come out of the woodwork, then we may have an issue. Haha

The other morning I am sitting at my kitchen table, wearing my Yankees jersey, Yankees hat, and drinking coffee from a Yankees mug. My wife snapped a pic and I've got to get a hold of that one. It is absolutely pathetic.

I'd like to get a custom rolled stogie out of my ticket to the last game at Yankee stadium and smoke it when they win the world series in 2009. It's gonna happen.

That's sickening