Hi from New York

jeromeroselli

Glad you found your way over to FOH, Jerome....

There are quite a number of members here from NYC, NJ, Long Island, CT, etc.....

When the ice accumulations stop this winter, make sure you check in here - always a lot of herfs happening in the Tri-State area..

Jerome -

As you know, Hudson Bar & Books has more than 1 site. Ran into Keifer Sutherland at the one off Jane St. Overpriced and crowded....

I find a much more enjoyable cigar, good food and drink experience at Florio's in Little Italy - right across the street from Ferrara's Pastry Shop.

Or - cross the river into Jersey and we can team up at my Cigar club - The Metropolitan Society - about 20 minutes from the GWB...

Little Italy is great, thanks for the recommendation.

Is the metropolitan society in Newburgh, NY? Attached to the steakhouse?

I guess you missed the part of my post where I wrote:

'cross the river into Jersey!!!!!!' :cigar:

You can 'check out' the facility at www.metrocigar.com

The club has been featured and discussed in a lot of the 'BIG' smoking magazines - the members are very proud of our cigar club venture... :buddies:

I guess you missed the part of my post where I wrote:

'cross the river into Jersey!!!!!!' :lol:

You can 'check out' the facility at www.metrocigar.com

The club has been featured and discussed in a lot of the 'BIG' smoking magazines - the members are very proud of our cigar club venture... ;)

Haha..... Sorry...

That place looks great. Do you fill it? It's a big club.

We all have to get another FoH herf this summer wont have it at my old hang out so if someone has any place let me know and i will set it up.

DocRKS Florio's in Little Italy sounds like it would be great also the area would be great to walk around and smoke to during the spring or summer time.

You just GUARANTEED Yourself an invite to The Metropolitan Society !!!!!!!!

Let's Go Yankees !!!!!!!!!! :)

Haha..

Lots of bitter comments today about Arod. My personal take on it is that it was 6 years ago. Let the man just play baseball. I'm just about fed up with the steroid witch hunt in Baseball. I don't condone the use of steroids, but at the same time, The Mitchell Report has truly ruined the careers and lives of living legends, and that is such a shame to the point where if they keep leaking these reports and sealed government documents to the media, it may end up hurting the sport.

Jimmy-

I plan on going to Florio's sometime soon. I'm making the move to Connecticut March 1st. I will however make it to town for a planned herf in the springtime. Couldn't keep me away.

Cheers

J

Welcome Jerome...great to see another NY/NJ metro guy aboard. We all have to get together for a smoke...let's try to get to the Metro Club that DocRKS suggested. I haven't been there yet but met a few of those guys <_< last weekend at a get together in Newburgh, NY.....

These guys had logo'd shirts and everything :lol: .....

The Metro Crew

MetroCrew.jpg

MetroCrew1.jpg

Really nice guys...and funny too!

Welcome Jerome...great to see another NY/NJ metro guy aboard. We all have to get together for a smoke...let's try to get to the Metro Club that DocRKS suggested. I haven't been there yet but met a few of those guys :o last weekend at a get together in Newburgh, NY.....

These guys had logo'd shirts and everything :lol: .....

LOL!!!!

I confess I have 4 Golf Shirts (that's 1 of every color available) with the Metropolitan Society Logo on it as well !!! <_<

Where do you hail from Ironpeddler? Our Club is in Fairfield, NJ... 20 min from the GWB