Hey there Gents-Newb here

Hendy

Good morning Gents and Ladies. In the cigar world I am known as Hendy. Happy to be here and looking forward to great conversation, information, and a little eye poking. I am a married father of 2 teenage girls (not good). Been in the automotive hell since 1983. I am a sales manager for a prototyping firm in Michigan. Been herfing since '83 and going strong. Have not locked down my favorite cuban stick yet, but a fan of PL and Monte's for sure (oh, and the high dollar Cohibas). I appreciate being here and thank you all for having me.

Good morning Gents and Ladies. In the cigar world I am known as Hendy. Happy to be here and looking forward to great conversation, information, and a little eye poking. Thanks for having me.

Hey Mark. Noticed a couple of familiar names here. Good to hear from you. This site could really cause me issues. Hehehe

I saw your cabinet. You have very nice selection of Nicaraguan. I love theses but hard to get in Japan. I'm little jealous with you. At last, Welcome to FOH!

Thanks for the comment. I love the nic's. Huge fan of Tatuaje. Let me get comfortable with the site and maybe I can do something to help you out.

Good morning Gents and Ladies. In the cigar world I am known as Hendy. Happy to be here and looking forward to great conversation, information, and a little eye poking. I am a married father of 2 teenage girls (not good). Been in the automotive hell since 1983. I am a sales manager for a prototyping firm in Michigan. Been herfing since '83 and going strong. Have not locked down my favorite cuban stick yet, but a fan of PL and Monte's for sure (oh, and the high dollar Cohibas). I appreciate being here and thank you all for having me.

Welcome Aboard! Aaarrrggghhh. . .

• 2 weeks later...