Partagas Serie D No 5 Limited Edition 2008 Video Review,

El Presidente

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was bloody brilliant!

From these small steps you guys will strike gold.

I love the candid nature of it.

Also, I'm glad the battery died. Otherwise we may have missed the genius that followed.

Great stuff! The missus and I were in stitches.

(but now not so glad that I bought a box of these)

Keep it up is all I can say as advice for future videos.

smithy, you are a walking corpse!

Like I said Gargett, I am the editor of these films I can make an break your career.

How good was that ending you really came into your own Ken, lets not pass up the Thai hooker comment that I think we will never see written as a description of a cigar ever.

Well done boys for making my job so easy. :lol::P:lol:

For the love of Gandhi put some pants on Ken! I've lost my brekkie and still violently heaving. post-66-1228486679.gif

On the intro is it possible to get a macro shot of the box, contents and an individual stick?

Good to again see the view from the deck. Good times. Cheers mates.

LOL... I was given one of these and was extremely impressed in how HSA managed to get everything wrong that they possibly could have got wrong! The cigar was underfilled, burn was crap, taste and aroma were absent (until you hit the EL band after 15 or so minutes, anyway :wub:). The cigars even smelled bad cold. Factor in its size and price and you've got a joke rather than a cigar.

Great video guys! Ken's fart jokes and the down wind aroma may have actually helped the flavor from what you guys are saying about the PSD 5 EL. Unfortunately due to the tech difficulties I missed the Cuaba video, which I would love to see BTW, maybe someone can get it uploaded to YouTube.

Keep up the great work guys! I love the honesty where a bad cigar or a underperforming cigar is called for what it is. It is the same with a stellar cigar, no holds barred!