Favorite robusto?

I wouldn't ask which current production robusto is the best because everyone could have a different answer and everyone would be right for their own reason. Rob;s comparative review of the BRC vs. the RASS has me wondering..... what is the favorite current regular production (available) robusto of FOH members?

For me it would be

1. RASS

2. CoRo

3. BRC

I was actually a CoRo hater till I recieved 2 awesome cabs. Along with Boli RC and Por Larranaga

Colt.... what is your favorite size and why? I usually reach for the robusto or petit corona because of time limitations. I really haven't found another size that offers a more enjoyable smoke but that isn't to say another size isn't more ideal for flavor enjoyment. I found the CA article on the favorite sizes of cigar industry insiders interesting. Seems like there is no rule to apply to say any one size is ideal. What do you think? Thanks.

Favorite Robustos:

Regular Production: Cohiba Robusto, Ramone Allones Specially Selected, Partagas Serie D No. 4

Special Releases: Vegas Robaina Maestros RE-Spain 2007, Montecristo Robusto (Millennium, or either LE), El Rey Del Mundo Vikingos RE somewhere (I forgot) 2007, Por Larranaga Robusto de Larranaga RE Asia Pacific 2007

Colt.... what is your favorite size and why?

Kev, my feeling about the robusto size is really a personal aesthetic, or more precisely, sensory - I often feel like I'm smoking a baseball bat.

My comment really isn't about flavor delivery versus other sizes - if I smoke a great robusto, I'm a happy camper. Also, I normally smoke when time constraints are not an issue. If I know I may have to rush it, I will usually pass.

Generally speaking, my favorite sizes are the churchill, dalia, and corona gorda. I'm also a big fan of the parejo, pc, and carlota. I like perlas and can enjoy a good double corona.

I guess there's no size I really "hate", and a great cigar is a great cigar, regardless of it's size.

Favorite Robustos:

Regular Production: Cohiba Robusto, Ramone Allones Specially Selected, Partagas Serie D No. 4

Special Releases: Vegas Robaina Maestros RE-Spain 2007, Montecristo Robusto (Millennium, or either LE), El Rey Del Mundo Vikingos RE somewhere (I forgot) 2007, Por Larranaga Robusto de Larranaga RE Asia Pacific 2007

I have never mentioned these online, but I decided to add them to this poll. There are some custom rolled smokes out there. They are weird to find (usually available through a single retailer.) The Rudolpho Taboada Robustos offered over the last year are some of the best Robustos I have ever had. I know Taboada and the retailer who often handles them can be controversial topics which I am not interested in talking about. But the fact is, this may be the best or one of the best Robustos I have had. Note: these are strong blends. Try regular production before you seek out these customs.

Cost is approximately: us$27 per smoke

I would say a well aged CoRo is the best for me. But not young.

Then I'd go with the RASS and I will finish with the connie n°1. Am I the only one to love this one?

Ok it's an hermosos 4 but still considered as a robusto right?

I have never mentioned these online, but I decided to add them to this poll. There are some custom rolled smokes out there. They are weird to find (usually available through a single retailer.) The Rudolpho Taboada Robustos offered over the last year are some of the best Robustos I have ever had. I know Taboada and the retailer who often handles them can be controversial topics which I am not interested in talking about. But the fact is, this may be the best or one of the best Robustos I have had. Note: these are strong blends. Try regular production before you seek out these customs.

Cost is approximately: us$27 per smoke

I just got another email on these and am thinking about taking the plunge based on your stellar recommendation. I was wondering if the ones you have tried are the 50 ring gauge or the 54?