El Presidente Trip Update 2: Vegas

I got Don Candido to bed at 4am Thursday morning. We kicked off at 1pm Wednesday....in between there was some serious partying :-D

So many great people attended and the generosity of all is beyond measure. Peter, Ron, Bob, Dave (and his lovely wife), John, Terry, PJ, Matt, George, Eric, Alex, lindsay, Mark, Craig, Steven, Patrick and others I struggling to remember through a post early morning haze. We were joined by Mitch Orchant, Dag Holmboe (PCC) Suzanna, Eric from Altadis International and later caught up with Jemma Freeman (Hunters & Frankau). Cigars were gifted and each gift came with return service of one yet even more exotic.....the most exotic being a box of flavoured nipple tassels gifted to myself :lol:

There were so many highlights but I found it hard to beat Craig who was trying to convince me that the taste on the tongue of the ash of the cigar is a window to the soul of the quality and features of that cigar. Watching him eat ash had me in stitches so upon assistance I tried a little myself and can agree that ash has a definitive taste of ..........ash :lol2:

Watching Terry pick up waitresses is also a personal highlight. I don't think it an understatement to say that..... "sleaze".... has reached a whole new level :-D I interpreted his knocking over of full drinks across the table......twice....was just another excuse to get Robyn to the table :lol: I am not criticizing you Terry....I am but a grasshopper in awe of the master.

Dave will post the photo's of the event here when he gets back. Thanks for taking the photo's mate as I was just having such a great time I forgot all about it. Peter...thank you for organizing the event. Flawless. Much appreciated mate :ok:

Thanks for the great updates. I've read a few from the Vegas show and it sounds like a good time is being had by all. Sounds like a tough gig reporting from the vegas RTDA or whatever it is called now, but I suppose somebody has to do it. :-) Look forward to hearing more from your US tour

That was a great event and thank you Rob for putting it on! It was an honor and pleasure meeting you in person! I was able to talk with Matt and finally catch up though we live 20 min from each other. And Mo was awesome as always - Mo: see you in DUB or LON in Oct!!!!!!!!!! Thank you everyone for the awesome cigars!!!

» That was a great event and thank you Rob for putting it on! It was an

» honor and pleasure meeting you in person! I was able to talk with Matt

» and finally catch up though we live 20 min from each other. And Mo was

» awesome as always - Mo: see you in DUB or LON in Oct!!!!!!!!!! Thank you

» everyone for the awesome cigars!!!

i wish i could have been there with you ron and rob. hopefully next time.

;-)

Many thanks to Peter and Rob for organizing and hosting this event.

It was an honor and a pleasure to be able to meet everyone.

Rob, you are amazing. To bed at 4 A.M. and up posting to the Forum at 8 A.M. Incredible.

Thanks again to everyone for a great time.

Holy **** ....your going to need to get on a donor list for a new liver by the time this trip is over with! Sounds like a great time had by all and I look forward to the pic's....I think that I can speak for everyone on this though...leave out the nipple tassel pic's!;-)

» Holy **** ....your going to need to get on a donor list for a new liver by

» the time this trip is over with! Sounds like a great time had by all and

» I look forward to the pic's....I think that I can speak for everyone on

» this though...leave out the nipple tassel pic's!;-)

Yeah and if he's not careful he might get diabetes from those flavored nipple tassels.

First I want to thank Rob for the great time, I was the first to arrive and had to leave to catch my plane about 6:30. Met several forum members and want to thank Peter and Ron for the sticks. Had the pleasure of talking with Peter, Dag (PCC)and his wife, George and his wife, along with eaves dropping on several of Mitchell's (CgarsLtd)stories. Just like two years ago thou I missed the latenight activities.

Enjoy the rest of your travels to Chicago and Tampa Rob. And to the rest of the forum members thinking of making these events, you'll be sorry if you miss them.

Also a second thanks to Peter and (his Brother in Law)Steven putting this together and allowing us to smoke in Sin City one last time as IPCPR will not be returning to Vegas unless the smoking ban changes.

Bob :-D

» » » I got Don Candido to bed at 4am Thursday morning.

» »

» » I knew it! :lol3:

»

» ...and flavored nip tassels too. . . :rotfl:

DC - here. Coming back to life 48 hours later...

I am going to have to admit the later portions of the evening are somewhat foggy, but I did not wake up with a sore arse. I am trying to remember if there were tassles in my my face. Hell, I probably would have thought I was at a gentleman's club. Rob - you bastard!

Rob, just tell me I didn't get so drunk that I tried to pick up on Jemma, or godforbid, the waitresses.

Everything I do remember was lovely. What a great group of people!

Cheers,

DC

DC...I caught up with Jemma Thursday night and she said you made a big impression :lol:

Don't fret mate....all is well. No advantage taken :-D

Just got back to my room now here in Tampa after some quiet cigars and drinks with the boys before tomorrows festivities. Early night tonight....1:45 am

To much fun for me I'm glad I didn't go.:-| Sounds just like the Terry that have never met personally but heard so much about. It would be great to watch him work.

Craig I know of also but never heard of him eating ash. Did you say ash or ass?? Oh it was ash for Craig and the other for Terry, I get it.:-D

» To much fun for me I'm glad I didn't go.:-| Sounds just like the Terry that

» have never met personally but heard so much about. It would be great to

» watch him work.

»

» Craig I know of also but never heard of him eating ash. Did you say ash or

» ass?? Oh it was ash for Craig and the other for Terry, I get it.:-D

It was pretty crazy. I think Craig was talking about ass, but El Presidente confused ass with ash. And man with cigar.... Craig meant-the taste on the tongue of the ass of the man is a window to the soul of the quality and features of that man.

Right Craig?