My Monday morning bitch :-)

Ken is away as well..... dear God Rob you had better bring me a huge present.... why do you and Ken always do this to me... not only do I have to run the business, monitor all the forum but Simon is running away from us as well and it just leave me and Diana to do all the work :-(

I am definately taking that holiday of 10 days (yes Rob it is now gone up to 10 days :-D )..

Help me here guys and keep the posts coming...

Lisa

» not only do I have

» to run the business, monitor all the forum but Simon is running away from

» us as well and it just leave me and Diana to do all the work :-(

Just like any other day there, then eh? :-P

» Ken is away as well..... dear God Rob you had better bring me a huge present.... why do you and Ken always do this to me... not only do I have to run the business, monitor all the forum but Simon is running away from us as well and it just leave me and Diana to do all the work :-(

»

» I am definately taking that holiday of 10 days (yes Rob it is now gone up to 10 days :-D )..

»

» Help me here guys ..........................

»

» Lisa

Lisa,

I will be their tomorrow to help.

I will take up position on the deck, drinking wine, smoking cigars, and playing poker.

This, together with the odd cup of coffee, should have things back to normal in no time.....:-D

:love: Trevor

Lisa, I just don't know you deal with these folk...

Next time, Rob should send *you* out for the good-will tour.

But then, that would leave him running things while you're gone - and we all know how well *that* works!!!

:-D

» My Monday morning *****

»

» Lisa, you better not call him that to his face. Rob is pretty sensitive to

» that kind of thing...

I like this one.:-D

Just rememmber Lisa that is why you get paid the big money.

Lisa,

What good was Simon anyway? I bet Rob left Cohiba with you to have a trusted friend accompany you during his absence. Besides, a good back scratching will earn you a friend for life, and this is "Friends Of Habanos", right? The dymamic duo of sisters can surely handle the day to day running of the shop. :-D Wilkey and I can handle the FOH Forums for you! Why would you want to grind out 10 days of vacations from Rob while he is away?:-P Thats taking unfair advantage of him! ;-)

Lisa is right.............Rob you got to take care of your crew.............

You know: My friend's @ the dock keep the goods coming in, and I always take care of them.........................................................