Aristocrat Shipped!

congrats JD, I just got mine about a month ago. I will post pics once my new camera comes. My suggestion would be to listen to exactly what Bob says to do and nothing else. I had a problem with the seal on the door and what does he do... he sends me a brand new door. Class act. The man knows his stuff. I hope that you will post some pics of the humi and your collection. Congrats!

Great purchase!

There is lots of detailed in on the web for seasoning a humidor. Its always been a bit easier with the active humidification though. Just set it up and let it stabilize. I would probably set it high initially, but nothing else out of the ordinary.

I think I waited 4-5 days before loading mine up with cigars, but honestly the cigars do a pretty good job at stabilizing the environment.

I need another cabinet badly and hope to order an MXT this year.

» Bob just advised that my humidor has been shipped. Any helpful hints on

» getting it it in place and setup would be great! Large cabinet style.

»

» Thanks in advance

Wow... Congratulations! :ok:

On'ya for taking the plunge... I hope i'll be able to follow suit one day...

» Bob gives pertty good instructions on the initial set up of your new

» Aristocrat.I know that I have loved mine.

Agreed. I just followed the instructions that Bob included and it's worked great for years. The only "problem" I've had with mine was last year when I decided to tweak the set point for humidity. It had been so long since I had to do anything to it that I forgot how to set it.

» Bob just advised that my humidor has been shipped. Any helpful hints on

» getting it it in place and setup would be great! Large cabinet style.

»

» Thanks in advance

Congats! I have ordered a Plus 48 and Monday will be five weeks that I've been waiting. I'm hoping that I will get the email about mine being shipped here in the next couple of weeks. I can't wait! Post some photos when you can. Enjoy!