highlight of the trip

there were a huge amount of them, we always say that during this trip alone, we get more laughs than 95% of the population do in an entire year, but at the final night study group, alright it was very similar to a major party, hamlet has grabbed patrick and gone, 'hey, m...f...s, i know you all want to do this but i am the only one with the balls to do it. i want to kiss danny de vito!' and gives patrick a huge kiss. brought the place down [or more technically, brought work to a halt for a few minutes}.

it was great to catch up with skindiver from quite a few years ago and to meet patrick. we need to see more of you guys at the festival.

of course, anyone thinking of posting anything about the forum should remember, i have the photos and i'm not afraid to use them.

Ahh Ken I am so looking forward to Rob's version as you know he is the best soryteller :-D

Good to see you are doing some work why Rob is on his way to Tahiti for the needed rest (he ran really fast when I tried to hit him with my shoe when he said this before he left :-D )

Looking forward to all the stories

Lisa

Man, I am not even home yet and Ken is ruining my good reuptation, lol. And he kissed me on the top of my head (like what you see in the Godfather movies) because I look like Danny Devito, thats it, end of story.... :-D

Ken does have the pictures- I'm not posting anything derogatory about him here!

I will say that I had a great time hanging out with Rob, Diggs, Craig, and well......Ken, too! It was great fun to wake him up from his slumber one day at 6pm!!

Hamlet is a funny guy. You never know what he's going to do next!

» Man, I am not even home yet and Ken is ruining my good reuptation, lol. And

» he kissed me on the top of my head (like what you see in the Godfather

» movies) because I look like Danny Devito, thats it, end of story.... :-D

OK patrick, you had me convinced until the "end of story" comment. I'm looking forward to the pictures.

Having had the pleasure of spending a weekend or 2 with Skindiver and Patrick, I am sure that the social activities along with Ken and Rob as well as the others could fill volumes of long stories. Some just can't be told in public! :-D

» Ken does have the pictures- I'm not posting anything derogatory about him

» here!

»

» I will say that I had a great time hanging out with Rob, Diggs, Craig,

stan, who the hell are diggs and craig or was i on a different trip?

by chance, des and greg? how much rum did you drink?