Hello from Chicago

BobLobLaw

Hey all,

Just wanted to drop a line and introduce myself. My name is Ben, I live in Chicago (which as of January 1st became one of the worst places to be a cigar smoker). I have been a casual fan until this last summer when I really started getting into cigars. Naturally CC's were quick to catch my interest. I received a lot of great information from a veteran member on another forum who suggested I check this place out. I am just getting into CC's and hope to learn a lot more from your guy. Glad to be here, the forum looks great.

Ben

Hi

Bob

Welcome to the site. It is a great place to pick up information, and learn what to looks for when you travel, and get to pick up some Cuban cigars.

I'm sorry to hear about how bad it is getting in Chicago for cigar smokers...I love that city it has some kind of magic if you know what I mean....black magic! Here in Miami cigar smoking is part of our life.

There are some great local cigars companies, and places to go hang out which are cigar driven. Hell I sometimes just go to starbucks for some coffie, and a smoke......................................

I hope you come to love this site, and find the people to be great.

I know I have learned lot's of inofrmation here, and love the write up's.....photos....

Carlos Miami

Thanks for the welcome guys. I live in the south loop. Hopefully I will get wind of these "speakeasies" sometime before next winter. Even when it gets warmer its not fun to smoke in windy conditions. In fact I tried today, but the wind was brutal. In time I would expect some loopholes to be found in the law (private clubs) or a smoking lounge type amendment. Fingers crossed.

Carlow - Are you telling me you can smoke cigars insides starbucks in Miami? Very jealous my friend, very jealous.

» Hey all,

»

» Just wanted to drop a line and introduce myself. My name is Ben, I live

» in Chicago (which as of January 1st became one of the worst places to be a

» cigar smoker). I have been a casual fan until this last summer when I

» really started getting into cigars. Naturally CC's were quick to catch my

» interest. I received a lot of great information from a veteran member on

» another forum who suggested I check this place out. I am just getting

» into CC's and hope to learn a lot more from your guy. Glad to be here,

» the forum looks great.

»

» Ben