Drink of choice with your favorite cigar

What's your favorite drink to accompany your cigar?

For me, if it is after dinner, I like to accompany a strong cigar like the BBF with either Woodford Reserve bourbon or Havana Club 7 year old rum. If it is a morning cigar like the Juan Lopez seleccion no.2, then I'll pair it with coffee. In the afternoon, I like a medium bodied smoke like the PSD4 and I'll pair that with plain hot tea. I find that the tea will clears my palate and allows me to enjoy the flavors of the cigar. Then, there is of course the poker cigars, these I will accompany with pretty much anything available like beer, coke, water, or on bad nights, humble pie.

Depends. Often, it's just water. If it's a cigar I know (not that there are very many of those yet), I'll put it up with a beer.

Best pairing so far was a Juan Lopez Seleccion #2 and Havana Club 7yo rum ... holy crap!

I've yet to explore the bourbon/cigar pairings, and I suspect I need more rum on hand as well...

In the morning, I enjoy coffee (sometimes with Balieys). In the evening, I prefer Rum. I will mix it up with great Scotch, Twany Port, or and occasionally a good beer.

Really it all depends on the cigar.

Sometimes I like port other times beer ( ales and stouts )and the more than occasional bourbon.

Sober time it would be coffee, black.

Since I consumed more than a hundred years worth of alcoholic beverages during my first thirty-five years on the planet, I stick to non-alcoholic stuff now:

Coffee, sodas, fruit juices, lemonade. Yeah, lemonade. If you haven't had some with a spicy stick like Partagas, you don't know what you're missing.

Having a boys night : Good Quality Spirits - Eg. Bourbon, Single Malt Whiskey, Rum

For a more comtemplative mood - Port

For my 25 Birthday, 5 yrs ago - a bottle of Wild Turkey Single Barrel Bourbon with box of Cohiba Robusto :-D

» What's your favorite drink to accompany your cigar?

»

» For me, if it is after dinner, I like to accompany a strong cigar like the

» BBF with either Woodford Reserve bourbon or Havana Club 7 year old rum. If

» it is a morning cigar like the Juan Lopez seleccion no.2, then I'll pair it

» with coffee. In the afternoon, I like a medium bodied smoke like the PSD4

» and I'll pair that with plain hot tea. I find that the tea will clears my

» palate and allows me to enjoy the flavors of the cigar. Then, there is of

» course the poker cigars, these I will accompany with pretty much anything

» available like beer, coke, water, or on bad nights, humble pie.

I prefer a smoooth single malt, a Bailey's or a ruby port! Yea!:-P

» A nice glass of scotch does it for me:-D

ditto my friend. But if I really want to concentrate on the cigar, nothing does it like an ice cold Sprite. It cleans the palate very well, leaving your tastebuds primed for your next puff.;-)