Hello to all!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a loan officer from Alabama and have been enjoying cigars for 3 years and have recently come over to the dark side. :lol:

I am married with a 16 month old son who keeps me on my toes!! With that being the case I have recently been trying smaller ring gauge cigars and loving them. I think very highly of the Boli PC's, Reyes, and Monty 5's. I try to keep a few Beli's, Torps, and robustos on hand as well! ;-)

My hobbies include college football (especially Auburn Tigers), golf, and saltwater fishing. I look forward to learning from everyones knowleage and getting to know everyone, I especially enjoy the reviews!

Welcome to FOH.

Actually the vast majority of my Cuban Cigars are light in wrapper color as there are no Maduro Cubans available (YET, although the count down clock is ticking!!!)

Read, get to know the members, allow the members an opportunity to get to know you and enjoy!

Tampa

» Welcome dstogie.

»

» I travel to Birmingham 3-4 times a year for professor type business, what

» part of the state are you in?

Thanks Professor.

I am in Dothan, about 3hrs or so from B'Ham. Although my wife and I have a few good friends that we visit there sometime. Let me know when your going to be there and we can hook up for a smoke!

Great to have you Dstogie. (and while it's just us here) The Southern states are my favorite, I think the best people in the U.S. live there.

About 10 years ago my Dad and a friend went fishing in Alabama. It got late and the guy that ran the Dock at the lake just gave them the key to the dock store , said to take what they needed and they'd settle up in the morning. Honesty and trust like that is uncommon but tremendous.

Glad you to have you here...

:-)