Hello from Houston

sansei

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a recent newlywed who works in the space business. I was introduced to cigars by a woman I used to play softball with. (Try to pictue a cute blond with immaculately manicured fingernails playing softball, then going to a bar and having a cigar and a single malt. Yeah, I was intrigued too. We're still best of friends). My wonderful wife is extremely supportive of my hobby. SHE suggested that I start designing a smoking room/walk-in humidor for our next house.

My tastes in cigars run from Perdomo Edicion de Silvio's and Fuente Anejo's to Partagas PSD4s and PSP2s, PLPc's (what a great short smoke!), and Monte Edmundos and "D"s. I've recently developed an interest in aged stock, and just received an 00 box of Sir Winston's and an '01 box of Monte Especial #1's that I have resting. I also have 2 boxes of Sublimes that I only plan to smoke on our anniversary, one a year. I don't know what I'm going to do on our 50th anniversary (smoked one on the honeymoon)!

I really enjoy the reviews, commentaries, and otherwise witty banter here. As someone else mentioned earlier, I also like the "tone" of everyone here. None of the personal attacks and flaming that is becoming all to commonplace on other boards and forums.