Hello from Ohio

nfulton

I was sent this way by Sam (Strayvector) after herfing with him over the holiday season (and having a mighty good time). I have been smoking for about three years now and thus far haven't found an end to the new cigars and new information that I have yet to get my hands on. I love to read reviews just so long as they aren't in CA and you gentlemen have compiled enough to keep my busy for quite a while. Lately, I find myself smoking more and more Habanos cigars as well as a good bit coming out of Nicaragua. I am a big fan of the Partags, Cuaba, Juan Lopez, and San Cristabol monikers, but I am forcing myself to stray from the norm and try some new things. I have noticed a fair amount of familiar names a whole lot of new ones. I am looking forward to meeting a great many new Botl's.

Nate

Welcome Nate from Ohio! :-D

Ever been to South Carolina? Probably a dumb question as on any given day, especially in the summer, there are 2 Ohio tags on cars passing me to every 1 South Carolina tag! :-D Probably heading to Myrtle Beach!

BTW, I'm the only sane some-beech here...or there! ;-)