The new cigar process....how the decision is made

El Presidente

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey Rob I understand your Spanish is mas o menos mediocre but any chance the next time you are in Cuba you could introduce yourself to an official taster and have he/she contribute to the forum. That could be very insightful. Thanks for sharing.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Good write up, Rob. My wife and I had the chance to poke our heads in on one final prototype-tasting session of these, back when we made our last trip to Cuba (April 2008). From the best that I could gather at the time, they were making a final decision on what has become the Trinidad Robusto T. Not officially told that at the time, but it was just my observation.

Hey Rob I understand your Spanish is mas o menos mediocre but any chance the next time you are in Cuba you could introduce yourself to an official taster and have he/she contribute to the forum. That could be very insightful. Thanks for sharing.

That might be kind of hard. Their internet service is dreadfully spotty and hard to work with sometimes. But who knows - maybe those that work for Habanos S.A. - Tabacuba have better access to the net now.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...