A Classic Story I must share....\"Once upon a time.....

a handsome and loving man...who we will call "Rob".... took his wife away for the week to a tropical island after disgracefully forgetting her 40th birthday.

While he was away...into his store came a man...who we will call...."Ken". Ken knowing that the boss was away, dug, poked and probed until he found a secret stash of the last six Punch Super Seleccion No 2. Eureka! Ken exclaimed and made the maiden Lisa prepare an invoice before he ran out the door and into his BMW.

Upon "Rob's" return to the store, he is verbally assaulted by "Ken" because the Punch SS2's were all plugged. Rob listened intently, empathised, and charged Ken's CC for the full amount before explaining to Ken that the Punch Super Seleccion No 2 Singles he had found, were plugged rejects he had swapped out of his clien't "Mel's" order two months prior. They were bound for the trash.

There is a moral here somewhere :lol:

» mind you - it is the first time he has admitted what we have all known for

» so long - he sells plugged cigars!

Buy a pipe and enjoy those PSS#2.

"There is a moral here somewhere :lol:"

Somewhere between "He who hesitates is lost", and "Give a man enough rope and he'll hang himself". :-D

BTW, I have actually been trying to catch a very cagey rat that has been loose in my house. I have tried baiting it with various cheeses, meats and even peanut butter. Maybe I'll try a butt from my last PSS2. ;-)

» !LOL!

»

» Some days it is just great to be alive........an on others..... it is

» still bloody good.

:lol2:

Excellant! What a role model you must be for the young people around you :-P

<<< explaining to Ken that the Punch Super Seleccion No 2 Singles he had found, were plugged rejects he had swapped out of his clien't "Mel's" order two months prior. They were bound for the trash. >>>

Yeah...."bound for the trash", a likely story and not a very convincing one in my opinion. Who exactly does this "Rob" character think he's kidding :no:

If I were the judge in this case, this poor fellow "Ken" would not only have the charge on his CC reversed, but "Rob" would replace them with good ones and throw in a few extra Sublimes as an act of goodwill. :yes:

»

»

» Yeah...."bound for the trash", a likely story and not a very convincing

» one in my opinion. Who exactly does this "Rob" character think he's

» kidding :no:

»

» If I were the judge in this case, this poor fellow "Ken" would not only

» have the charge on his CC reversed, but "Rob" would replace them with

» good ones and throw in a few extra Sublimes as an act of goodwill. :yes:

you'd think wouldn't you. it gets worse - when the credit card came thru, the robber baron had helped himself to more than three times the quoted price!

....and as for you Dragon :lol2:

I take great offence at the inference of improprietry. I can assure you Sir that at all times I have Ken's best interests at heart.

I hope that one day Ken can tell you of all the assistance I have provided in such diverse areas as "Cigar insurance expert" and "Cuban love letter translator" (I intend to write a book on the latter ;-) )

.....I never stop giving :rotfl:

Super thread Guys. Larry,Curly and Moe all over the place. Sorry to have to inclide you in that list but it was a trio.

• 3 years later...

In my defence....I was a couple of thousand miles away at Daydream Island when you tore up the humidor looking for hidden treasures and Lise did up the invoice.

Now she supposedly quoted you $6 (Ken normally has been drinking when he comes cigar shopping to the humidor image74.gif )

The fact that Lise invoiced you full RRP on known plugged PSS2 .....is one of the reasons I love her so much :-D

See you Wednesday for a Salomomes over lunch.