Cigars and Chocolate: Happy Easter All

The cigar sommelier at the hotel Nacionale lounge said that a good chocolate goes very well with cigars. This is something I plan on experimenting with this summer.

6 hours ago, jazzboypro said:

The cigar sommelier at the hotel Nacionale lounge said that a good chocolate goes very well with cigars. This is something I plan on experimenting with this summer.

Stock up now! On the news this morning it was said due to the rainy El Nino season, yields of cocoa beans are extremely low and chocolate prices are up over 100%. As if we didn't need any more "good news" about the things we enjoy skyrocketing in price for whatever reason.

1 minute ago, SCgarman said:

Stock up now! On the news this morning it was said due to the rainy El Nino season, yields of cocoa beans are extremely low and chocolate prices are up over 100%. As if we didn't need any more "good news" about the things we enjoy skyrocketing in price for whatever reason.

That is so true i heard that on the news yesterday. Things seems to be getting worse with just about everything !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Woody Hayes said:

Somebody clue Duvall in on FOH.  He didn't even check the cigar bands. Duh. 

I wonder what cigars they actually were.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ford2112 said:

I wonder what cigars they actually were.

Well the vendor said that they were from Havana, Cuba. But he didn't specifically add if they were from someone, who had a cousin, who worked in a factory.

• Haha 2