2024 Olympics in Paris, France

I was just reading that France gives out 200 000 condoms to the attending athletes. Until now I didn't know that sex was/is an Olympic discipline. I wonder who the favorite is to win it all.

The Rio games organisers gave out on average 42 condoms per athlete (approx 450k condoms in total). Whether in celebration or commiseration, you have to be a true athlete to use up your allotment.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Fuzz said:

you have to be a true athlete to use up your allotment.

The games last for 16 days. Easy if you are used to false starts, 3 attempts to clear, or fastest finishers. Not to mention relays, rolling subs, double/triple teaming...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, SirVantes said:

The games last for 16 days.  Easy if you are used to false starts, 3 attempts to clear, or fastest finishers.  Not to mention relays, rolling subs, double/triple teaming...

Also, fast breaks and mixed doubles 😁

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, SirVantes said:

The games last for 16 days.  Easy if you are used to false starts, 3 attempts to clear, or fastest finishers.  Not to mention relays, rolling subs, double/triple teaming...

Just like the Games, disqualification for a false start! No heats or prelims, straight into the finals. With over 2000 athletes, there just isn't time to waste!

• JohnS changed the title to 2024 Olympics in Paris, France

And for all the athletes who don't speak French, they need to be reminded that the French word "préservatif" does not mean preservative in English! 😄