2023 Desnudo N7 Ninfas Tasting Thread

• 1 month later...

I've had 2 of these so far, one ROTT and one after another week or so of rest. Rest makes a HUGE difference. These are mildly sweet, fairly creamy, and built beautifully. Early on I'm getting some graham crackers and the faintest touch of spice, past the midway point I'm getting baked pastry, molasses, and baking spice. The character is somewhere between a YG lancero and the N4 PC.

1000004127-01.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Had my first Ninfa today as the sun is lurking out. 
Really nice cigar. Easily in competition with PL Montecarlos. 
Great cigar if you love skinny ones. 
Strong, yes for rebuying 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Tried my first, about 10 days OTT.  I actually feel like this captures the Punch DNA pretty nicely - I would describe it as Punch with a twist of Quai D'Orsay chai-floral.  Not the peanut bomb Punch like the 48s - more an earthy, nutty (hazelnut?) coffee vibe.  Never over medium for me, started a notch below and built slowly.  A good hour, perfect construction, very refined and elegant smoke.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tried my first after just a couple weeks of rest. Flavors are dark and woody with some spice to me.  Not bitter or hot at all.  Not really peppery or very sweet either. Decent buzz. Reminds me a bit of Partagas Presidentes without being as strong. Perfect burn all the way through. 75+ minute smoke. Really enjoyable cigar. It will be interesting to see where these go with some age.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Time for a check in. This latest batch has been resting 30 days. Sweet flavors and a bit of spice,opened with some cocoa and some nuttiness. I find smoking slow really makes a difference.  Will these improve? I doubt they will last long enough for me to ever age them!

20240418_101100.jpg.0b3a8c4a9da35a48f06b77a075402739.jpg

• Like 3