Video Review - Montecristo Churchill Anejado - PTS FEB 07

MoeFOH

@Ken Gargett seeing you get the good cigar was a real pleasure, like watching the kids open the presents on Christmas Day.

I think this is part of the charm of cigars for me is that you have good, reasonable, okay, doable, middle of the road cigars regularly but when you hit that special one, it's hard to explain to people how good it is. This video is a good example.

Well for me anyway, I have a fairly small collection with little age and I'm still hoping one of the boxes is that dream box!

On 8/12/2023 at 4:41 PM, cnov said:

@Ken Gargett seeing you get the good cigar was a real pleasure, like watching the kids open the presents on Christmas Day.

I think this is part of the charm of cigars for me is that you have good, reasonable, okay, doable, middle of the road cigars regularly but when you hit that special one, it's hard to explain to people how good it is. This video is a good example.

Well for me anyway, I have a fairly small collection with little age and I'm still hoping one of the boxes is that dream box!

trust me, smoking with rob and it is much rarer than Christmas. it certainly doesn't happen at least once a year.