Deep Dive: Cuaba Divinos

El Presidente

Cuaba Divinos   

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Deep Dive: Cuaba Divinos 

The pocket rockets of the Cuaba range. The prince of peanut personified. That is enough alliteration for one day :D

If you can get these rolled right they are super tasty. 

Cuaba Divinos 

• Do you like Cuaba Divinos?
  • Where does it stand compared to other similar cigars. 
  • Have you noticed a blend/flavour/body change over the years? If so, approximately when?
  • How long does it take you to smoke a  Cuaba Divinos 
  • Do the poll!

Let's talk Cuaba Divinos     :cigar:

CLICK HERE FOR OTHER DEEP DIVES

Cuaba Divinos HQ DIC 18 (002).jpg

I have liked them. Cuaba is a bit pricey and as for a small format I am much more likely to smoke a minuto,Perla vitola. Nice change of pace or morning cigar though.

I am big Cuaba fan.  I love the profile and quality of tobacco used across the line up.  Sadly, I have not had a Divinos or it's been so long I have nothing to add.  For me, Cuaba are for the big guns and never went for their small vitolas

5 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

I've never really understood the Cuaba hate. Yes, the Tradicionales and Exclusivos are overpriced trash (personally I found the Generosos were pretty good) but the Divinos are excellent, and if it's too small (as it is for me) the Distinguidos are outstanding in every way. They are high quality cigars  and a great value considering they're much less than most Piramides, D4, E2 etc. They've been in my regular rotation for a decade. 

Distinguidos is one of my top 5 cigars. Divinos are good to very good. 

You can keep the rest. ;)

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

Distinguidos is one of my top 5 cigars. Divinos are good to very good. 

You can keep the rest. ;)

I have never had a Salomon although I have one in the humi along with a Diademas I am trying to set aside 4 hours to smoke. Heard nothing but good things about the Salomon but I'm told they are much milder than the Distinguidos. 

If we ever get the Britanicas I'm hoping it's decent. Love the vitola as well as the Romeos. And the APAC was quite good. I thought pretty close to a Distinguidos blend. 

But I'm grateful the Distinguidos (and the Romeos) is available. Great cigar and seriously--who doesn't love a Romeos? I've always had very good luck with construction as well. They definitely put effort into the Distinguidos. They can take their $12 Exclusivos and stick it. The $15 Distinguidos is untouchable. 

Distinguidos and Salomones are tied for me in admiration.  I'm out of the Cuaba Salomones, have one Diademas left and maybe almost a full box of Distinguidos.

I'd say Cuaba is my favorite "new release marca".  I'd put it slightly above VR, for sure above SCDH, and Trinidad is kind of its own thing.