Esplendido check, extremely good fake or real?

alex1126

Can anyone give advice on this box?  Everything looks right to me except for the clasp, the taino head looks stretched out but underside does have that german manufacturer stamp on it so I am not sure.  I unwrapped one of the bands and it did have the 2 squares illuminate towards the end of the band.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

If those are fake, they've got me fooled.  I don't see anything obvious that would have me concerned.  Did you try one?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

If those are fake, they've got me fooled.  I don't see anything obvious that would have me concerned.  Did you try one?

Not yet, I was just looking at the clasp and it looked strange.  Letting them rest before trying one. 

• Like 1

On 4/9/2023 at 2:23 AM, alex1126 said:
Not yet, I was just looking at the clasp and it looked strange.  Letting them rest before trying one. 

The clasp looks legit, except for the distortion of the head image. But it may be a distortion of the photo.

Here is the original:

33b8178dcc75ee3b3aaebe9e04638cd2.png

f2dae1e1058fba9766b062e6b2b7b5bc.png

Otherwise, the main thing is a reliable seller. Because fakes now are of very high quality, until you smoke, you will not understand. I also advise you to take a microscope and view the micro codes of the warranty seal and bands microprint.

20 hours ago, nKostyan said:The clasp looks legit, except for the distortion of the head image. But it may be a distortion of the photo.

Here is the original:
33b8178dcc75ee3b3aaebe9e04638cd2.png
f2dae1e1058fba9766b062e6b2b7b5bc.png

Otherwise, the main thing is a reliable seller. Because fakes now are of very high quality, until you smoke, you will not understand. I also advise you to take a microscope and view the micro codes of the warranty seal and bands microprint.

The warranty seal micro print matches it was just the clasp that looked odd, that is what it looks like it is not a distortion 🤷🏻‍♂️.  Going to smoke one next weekend and update you guys.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, havanaclub said:

Those aren’t dark, I have seen and have legit darker wrappers than that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s good but I actually prefer the lighter wrappers myself and have seen light ones like this before.

On 4/9/2023 at 12:21 AM, nKostyan said:

except for the distortion of the head image.

I've seen the Taino head squished a little bit like the OP on legit boxes. I would chalk that up to manufacturing variations. I'm pretty sure this box is legit too so we can confirm it. 

• Like 2