The Best Jaws Knock-Offs, Ranked

El Presidente

How can they cite Orca without a Bo Derek mention. I’ve actually seen most if not all of those turds. Tremors is an exception though, it was fun and has the great line “guess you broke into the wrong god damn rec room!”  I thought Jaws 3d would be the worst movie I’d ever see, but that got beat by Jaws, the Revenge. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Chibearsv said:

I thought Jaws 3d would be the worst movie I’d ever see, but that got beat by Jaws, the Revenge. 

From Michael Caine  

The Revenge (1987)

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built, and it is terrific. I am in so many movies that are on TV at 2:00 a.m. that people think I am dead".

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, jakebarnes said:

Michael Shannon is a national treasure. 

I like him too, but throw a grill on those teeth and I think we have the makings of a pretty cool 'Spy Who Loved Me' remake.

Definitely better than the alternative...

https---www.unilad_co.uk-wp-content-uploads-2018-08-post-malone1.jpg.824db83f8c85d24346fb4d9c36731681.jpg

• Haha 2

if grizzly gets a spot, why not Razorback?

i have a soft spot for Razorback. when i visited Addis Ababa in the 80s, it was close to the end of the earth. the kids - and plenty of adults - had simply never seen anyone white before and they would run up in their dozens to take a turn rubbing your arm to see if the white would come off. then run off giggling in amazement. addis was anything but the thriving metropolis some of us might be used to but it did have a single cinema at the time. and it was playing Razorback. no idea if it had been translated.

what the hell a film about giant pigs going rogue in australia was doing in ethiopia was beyond us.