Video Review - Punch Punch - LGB NOV 20

MoeFOH

Love this cigar right now.   Punch when bad, is aimless, dry, tannic woods and papery.       But when good.....lordy. creaminess, cloves, cuban tang, Juicy fruit gum notes.   Wishing there were more cigars in the line to buy right now.  As everything Punch seems to be on point 2020 onwards

• Like 1

It seems like it was back sometime between 2010-2012 the Punch Punch made its resurgence with many botl  on the now defunct forums at Puff.  My buddy Martin, never met him actually, but we became mates via phone conversation, emails and dms.  Martin was a self described stubborn polish dude :)  He started raving about how the Punch Punch was continuously blowing his mind, but new to cigars the OGs didn’t listen to him.  Anyway, he kept raving in his own stubborn manner, good dude mind you, and so some folks broke down and bought some and a resurgence from their previous death sentence began :)

I wasn’t a huge fan of them as there were some notes of pencil lead that didn’t fit my fancy.  Move forward to 2016 and I acquired a box from here.  I would argue, that particular box resembled the best overall box of ccs I’ve ever enjoyed.  Every smoke was a cracker as you guys might say.  The construction was spot on perfect for everyone of the 25 cigars and the flavor profile was consistent and  magnificent.

I find recent offerings just as good and highly unique to most of the cc brands offered today.  They are lovely…so smoke one for Martin :)

• Like 1