Review - Cohiba Esplendido - UAO JUL 19

MoeFOH

6 hours ago, juri said:

"Washington football team" .... how can they not have picked a name by now, still have my fingers crossed they go with 'washington generals' ?

When you're trying to not offend anyone it's difficult, such a sad situation all around. They should pick something similar imho... something similar but not offensive, that pays homage like the 'Washington Seminoles' but they probably won't even go there and will probably be something off the wall!

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, juri said:

"Washington football team" .... how can they not have picked a name by now, still have my fingers crossed they go with 'washington generals' ?

they have made it clear that it is a long process and that this year, they are the Team. i'd go "America's Team", just to piss off dallas. 

most likely is washington red wolves. 

no chance of generals or seminoles or anything linked at all with native americans. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, juri said:

joke was the washington generals are the team the harlem globetrotters always play ?

yes, it has been a recurring suggestion by the 'lesser' fans of Team. 

roadkill was another. 

i suspect that the generals won more games in the last two decades than the old skins. 

• Haha 1

On 9/25/2020 at 10:54 PM, Ken Gargett said:

they have made it clear that it is a long process and that this year, they are the Team. i'd go "America's Team", just to piss off dallas. 

most likely is washington red wolves. 

no chance of generals or seminoles or anything linked at all with native americans. 

I find it endlessly bewildering that the Redskins have done the right thing and addressed a problem that was only destined to become more stark.   All the while Exeter Chiefs a rugby union club in the UK, (which has precisely zero to do with Native American Indians) has (when under similar pressure) said "go whistle!", still doing the tomahawk chop, middle age white men still dancing around like Sitting Bull..................what an odd, odd world we live in.