Regionals and bar codes

Hey everyone! 

I was wondering if any of you have had any experience with bar codes being wrong for regional releases? 

Like the Authenticity check shows up as some other radome other thing but everything else about the cigars and the box is normal. 

Best, 

Inquiring mind

Regional releases are no different from other cigars. Invalid code - there is a high probability of fake.

One day, my friend bought some Cohiba boxes from LCDH Havana and found out that they were missing at the database. He went to the office of Habanos S. A., showed the boxes and invoices, and the next day the codes were added to the database.

But this was an isolated incident...

Give us at the" suspect cigar forum" photos of boxes and cigars, as well as the source of the purchase

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nKostyan said:

Regional releases are no different from other cigars. Invalid code - there is a high probability of fake.

One day, my friend bought some Cohiba boxes from LCDH Havana and found out that they were missing at the database. He went to the office of Habanos S. A., showed the boxes and invoices, and the next day the codes were added to the database.

But this was an isolated incident...

Give us at the" suspect cigar forum" photos of boxes and cigars, as well as the source of the purchase

Please! This is Cuba we’re talking about. This shit happens all the time. I’ve had Petit Royales from FOH show up as Mille Fleurs in the authenticity check when showing a friend how it works. ?

• Like 1

Please! This is Cuba we’re talking about. This shit happens all the time. I’ve had Petit Royales from FOH show up as Mille Fleurs in the authenticity check when showing a friend how it works.

I do not think that someone will fake a small format, but the regionals have recently been faking often, given the high cost at the secondary market

2 hours ago, nKostyan said:

I do not think that someone will fake a small format, but the regionals have recently been faking often, given the high cost at the secondary market

Agreed but at the same time Cuba F's up everything. Just look at the cigars shipped missing bands. How does that make it through QC? lmao