Cats sick of quarantine...battle royale

Nope - didn't get it - only a music treble clef and a tune.

2 hours ago, Wookie said:

This is an iPhone video.....are these not uploadable to FOH?

I know that newer iphones store photos and videos in some new format (space saving) that requires a conversion app on a PC to open.  If I upload a photo to the forum directly from my iphone, it uploads with no issues, but if I took the photo using my iphone and then try to upload from my very old ipad, it doesn't upload correctly.  I'm guessing something similar is going on when you're trying to upload an iphone video?

To play these under Windows using Windows Media Player for example, you will be required to download a codec. If you download and install VLC Media Player, which is free to download, it will play these videos. VLC supports a lot more formats "out-of-the-box".

https://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html

33 minutes ago, IanMcLean68 said:

To play these under Windows using Windows Media Player for example, you will be required to download a codec. If you download and install VLC Media Player, which is free to download, it will play these videos. VLC supports a lot more formats "out-of-the-box".

https://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html

Thank you sir! I will work on this tomorrow.....I'm not that smart but my 12 yr old should be able to solve the problem 

• Like 1

EpicBattlez.thumb.jpg.072f3a9deaca8a253e55be22b7e4e750.jpg

My two. Only a year old. They can be very naughty at times. Not allowed out passed the enclosed back deck, where they can peruse the world through the shade cloth.
Playing chase with each other and play fighting are a daily occurrence. I call it the "scatty hour". Vocal, affectionate, and demanding of attention.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rupe said:

I could not view it on my phone but was able to see it on my PC. 

Lots of fur flying there @Wookie

Glad you could see it. They shed like crazy. They also love each other...but they like their wrestling matches. The video I posted is the best match they've ever had that we have witnessed.