Video Review - H Upmann Propios LE 2018 - TRU AGO 19

MoeFOH

rob chopped the video too soon. even though there was not much of the cigar left, just after he finished, all those flavours he spoke about, which i could not see, suddenly kicked in. strange.

of course, he thought i did it deliberately to make him look bad (i would have if i thought about it) but not so. 

look forward to trying another soon. 

10 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

rob chopped the video too soon. even though there was not much of the cigar left, just after he finished, all those flavours he spoke about, which i could not see, suddenly kicked in. strange.

of course, he thought i did it deliberately to make him look bad (i would have if i thought about it) but not so. 

So do you revise your 87-88?

15 minutes ago, cigarzfan said:

So do you revise your 87-88?

it is a hard one. if 5/6ths of the cigar was very ordinary and then a nice burst at the finish, how much do you up it? 

i mentioned it more to show that those flavours are there. that particular was hardly a success though. 

Interesting, I had my first one this morning watching the review and found a similar experience. It was ok to good for the first two thirds but the last third was outstanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, LLC said:

Interesting, I had my first one this morning watching the review and found a similar experience. It was ok to good for the first two thirds but the last third was outstanding.

Which is almost completely backwards in my experience. First third the best on the kiddos, then blah on next two thirds.  ?

Which is almost completely backwards in my experience. First third the best on the kiddos, then blah on next two thirds.  

Interesting; I may try another day in the next few days. I picked up a four singles and a box and that was my first single.