QdO Coronas Claro?

DSegal

Has anyone tried these? And has anyone seen them on a shelf in Cuba recently? If so, maybe you'd share where...I am going in a few weeks and want to locate some. Just tried a QdO Capitolio and it was a treat. I have 3 more that my dad brought back from France last year.

On 1/29/2020 at 9:36 PM, Derboesekoenig said:

Yeah the new band coronas came out and disappeared, that is what I was referring to 

Its almost like they rolled a batch with the new packaging to prove to everyone they weren't going away. Then, they went away. Haha

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Corylax18 said:

Its almost like they rolled a batch with the new packaging to prove to everyone they weren't going away. Then, they went away. Haha

The Quai d'Orsay No.50 and No.54 proved so popular that yeah, they probably diverted all leaf for Quai d'Orsay into those two releases. (Has anyone seen any) Quai d'Orsay Senadores, anyone?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Corylax18 said:

This. Lol.
I saw two boxes in Havana’s LCDH’s and bought one last Fall. Nothing since.

1 minute ago, DSegal said:

Thanks for the heads up and a good box code too. So...have you smoked a few yet?

Not yet although I smoked a couple from a 2018 box with the new design.  They were too fresh and a little harsh.  IMO coronas claros need some downtime.....

On 2/6/2020 at 2:49 PM, DSegal said:

I will check out the Partagas store and see what they have...going in about 10 days.

None last week when I was there. Lots of QdO No. 50s in both 10 and 25 formats around town. Only saw one box of QdO No. 54, which was a box of 10 that my BOTL/coworker picked up at my suggestion.