Your latest CC Purchase?

4 minutes ago, MagicalBikeRide said:

…can’t bring myself to pay $600 for a box…

That pricing is simply ridiculous. Don’t blame you one bit, my fellow brother.

Really lucked out on these as they are spectacular boxes.

• Like 2

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

20 hours ago, Stoyan said:

Finally got my hands on the new Gold Medal

Is the gold bar in the BNGM box just decoration or is there anything inside?  Would be cool if there were a couple tubos in there or something.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oneizzzz said:

Is the gold bar in the BNGM box just decoration or is there anything inside?  Would be cool if there were a couple tubos in there or something.

It’s empty. I was hoping for harder/ticker cardboard so it could be used as holder or so, but it’s thin and soft. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, MrBirdman said:

And that is…?

Prada hosted an event around the end of September in Shanghai. They invited guests to experience cigar rolling. @messi happened to be there and he rolled (putting on the wrapper with professional guidance) one for me as a gift. Prada claimed the Torcedores are from Cuba, but I suspect the leaves are not. I am going to save this for my 60th birthday.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, X-Man said:

Prada hosted an event around the end of September in Shanghai. They invited guests to experience cigar rolling. @messi happened to be there and he rolled (putting on the wrapper with professional guidance) one for me as a gift. Prada claimed the Torcedores are from Cuba, but I suspect the leaves are not. I am going to save this for my 60th birthday.

So you gonna age that for 40 years? 🤣

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Rushman said:

Just received this nice 2014 SLR Regios partial box (ELG JUN 14) from Bond Roberts.

Well done. Bet you are in for a treat👏🏼👍🏼

• Like 1

6 hours ago, X-Man said:

Well done. Bet you are in for a treat👏🏼👍🏼

Thanks looking forward to it - only wish I could learn to post photos right side up!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, JohnS said:

They look right now! 👍

Yeah, not sure if the system or a moderator did that - second time they have righted themselves!  Thanks!