Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

A good ray of sunshine hit the mailbox today. Almost made me forget about the one that hasn't arrived yet lol.

I can't wait for the next box to arrive for you Seth if it looks as good as these Epi 2's!

Nice Seth...those look awesome!

Agreed 100%

• Like 2

I picked up some 2014 LE's from our host to rest in anticipation of celebrating my son's high school graduation in a year-and-a-half's time. (I also collected some other new release cigars to sample!)

post-23478-0-29859000-1430396325_thumb.j

• Like 4

I picked up some 2014 LE's from our host to rest in anticipation of celebrating my son's high school graduation in a year-and-a-half's time. (I also collected some other new release cigars to sample!)

attachicon.gif2015-04-30 15.40.33.jpg

Great smokes and congrats on your son's upcoming graduation. It's around the same time as my daughter's. :)
  • Like 1

e8fb5c20b1ed1737dffb3d1a5669592e.jpg

Whoa these are little!

You are in for a treat. The older they get the more enjoyable they become. When I got my first box a couple of years ago I was surprised how in my face these skinny little buggers were. In the last 2 years (they are 20011's) they have mellowed out and now have a wonderful sweetness to them that I love! They are wonderful in the morning with a latte.

• Like 3

A box of Hoyo de Monterrey Double Coronas from Prez. It's a box code from my wedding month and it arrived one day before the anniversary. I've never had a box arrive so quickly before.

RYVkiok.jpg

IrDo6WL.jpg

pXRI3wZ.jpg

NkR7Nu7.jpg

• Like 2

Great smokes and congrats on your son's upcoming graduation. It's around the same time as my daughter's. :)

Thank you Nick, we are looking forward to it. I wish your daughter well in her studies too.

• Like 1