Your current top picks

Im sure that you guys all go through phases where you exclaim “this is always going to be in my rotation” and go about ensuring you have cabs on hand. What are your current must have boxes?

My current top picks for rotation are the Fundadores, Vigia, Upmann Connie B and the elusive QdO 54. Obviously excluding the forever difficult to obtain cigars like the Siglo VI which never fails to satisfy me. 

It’s nice to still be new enough to Cuban cigars that I will still find cigars that raise the bar  

• Like 1

LGC MdO 4 was my most recent addition to the list. Not so much that any one cigar blew me away, but just that I was sitting there smoking one and realized that it may be the only Cuban I have smoked any real number of that I have never had a bad one. In fact, I don’t think I’ve had one that was anything less than very good. I also find I never light one and wish I had gone for something else. Between that, the quick smoke time, and the relatively low price they make a great ‘any time’ cigar.

• Like 4

Always, and I really mean always, would be - Upmann HC, RASCC, PLPC.

and I rotate between RASS and D4's. Last summer my go to robusto were the D4, now it seems like I lean more towards the RASS. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cubadust said:

Always, and I really mean always, would be - Upmann HC, RASCC, PLPC.

and I rotate between RASS and D4's. Last summer my go to robusto were the D4, now it seems like I lean more towards the RASS. 

Def agree on the PLPC; have had some that were duds but most of them were pretty great. RASS haven’t had so much luck

Right now for me I would say the Quai D’orsay Corona Claros.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Cubasam said:

Def agree on the PLPC; have had some that were duds but most of them were pretty great. RASS haven’t had so much luck

Right now for me I would say the Quai D’orsay Corona Claros.

Have you been smoking ones with 5+ years of age or fresh ones? 

7 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Have you been smoking ones with 5+ years of age or fresh ones? 

Are you talking about the RASS or quai?

edit: either don’t have 5 years; both about 8 months