New Shipping Option Please

3 hours ago, TBird55 said:

Private P. O. Box problem solved.... .

I have them sent to my office. My front desk loves bringing them to me, because my eyes light up and greet them so warmly every time they present me  a box.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BoliDan said:

I have them sent to my office. My front desk loves bringing them to me, because my eyes light up and greet them so warmly every time they present me  a box.

Dangerous. In my previous job, I used to get all my wine, cigars and collectible statues delivered to my office (head office post room hated me, telling me I shouldn't get personal deliveries at work). My co-workers would all wonder what I was getting next. Deliveries would be coming every few weeks, to the point where people began to think I was being severely overpaid. Lots of rumours spread around about how I was affording everything... plus I spread a few myself. :sneaky:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TBird55 said:

Private P. O. Box problem solved.... .

No longer have the wife issue but still use a PO Box... seems to make sense.... 

Just now, wineguy said:

No longer have the wife issue but still use a PO Box... seems to make sense.... 

I am fortunate that my wife supports my hobby. She never has an issue with the boxes showing up. Before I found the Aristocrat on CL this week, she kept asking  me if I  needed to get another humidor, since the one I had was packed. She's a keeper......

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, TBird55 said:

I am fortunate that my wife supports my hobby. She never has an issue with the boxes showing up. Before I found the Aristocrat on CL this week, she kept asking  me if I  needed to get another humidor, since the one I had was packed. She's a keeper......

Yes she is... keep her happy!

44 minutes ago, TBird55 said:

Definitely a great find on craigslist, I'm near the same region, hate I missed out on that, maybe in a few years another gem like it will pop up!

3 minutes ago, Hadroxity said:

Definitely a great find on craigslist, I'm near the same region, hate I missed out on that, maybe in a few years another gem like it will pop up!

I really wasn't looking to buy right now, just googled used Aristocrat humidor, and it popped up. He said that it had been listed for a month.

• Like 1

Not sure where you guys are, but there's an avallo on SF Bay Craigslist right now

Not sure where you guys are, but there's an avallo on SF Bay Craigslist right now

Been on there for a while and it’s an amateur “Restauration” and comes without humidifier or temperature control. Hard pass.

On 6/20/2019 at 9:21 AM, Fuzz said:

Dangerous. In my previous job, I used to get all my wine, cigars and collectible statues delivered to my office (head office post room hated me, telling me I shouldn't get personal deliveries at work). My co-workers would all wonder what I was getting next. Deliveries would be coming every few weeks, to the point where people began to think I was being severely overpaid. Lots of rumours spread around about how I was affording everything... plus I spread a few myself. :sneaky:

In my last Office job, a large organisation, going back quite some time, 5-6 years now, they made it not allowed to have personal packages delivered to work. The reasoning was that they had enough work screening incoming packages for terrorist threats and illegal items, without having the extra work of doing that for personal packages for which they may not be covered for.

7 hours ago, IanMcLean68 said:

In my last Office job, a large organisation, going back quite some time, 5-6 years now, they made it not allowed to have personal packages delivered to work. The reasoning was that they had enough work screening incoming packages for terrorist threats and illegal items, without having the extra work of doing that for personal packages for which they may not be covered for.

When I moved to the Pennant Hills office, I went back to getting deliveries at work. The mail room guys actually didn't mind it, as they then had some actual work to do... plus, I would give them an Xmas gift every year. :lol3: