Would you rather...............

Smoke an expensive cigar 12$ and up that is plugged and you have to wrestle with constantly and feel like you're trying to suck a goofball thru a garden hose?

or A 4-5$ average cigar that has an easier draw and volumes of smoke with a razor sharp burn?

I absolutely despise a cigar that I have to fight with to enjoy.  When I'm done at the end of the day and want a relaxing smoke and 3 fingers of my fav liquor  I don't have the patience for a plug.

I've just destroyed 15$ cigars taking my frustrations out on them without a second thought and walked back in the house for another. ?

• Like 1

$4-5 cigar. Smoking is about relaxation and enjoyment! I have thrown down and stomped on 3 Monte #2s  in a row, out of pure frustration, before finally grabbing the 4th, got a good one!

• Like 1

Before I light it I check the draw. If it’s too tight it goes into the dry box and I smoke a $5 cigar. 

There are tons of great $4 to $5 cigars. BCJ, BPC, PLPC, PL Monte, RG Perla, RASCC etc 

• Like 1

$12..A friend of mine paid just  paid a $120 Aus for a single JL No 2 in Fremantle a few days back ...ordinary looking cigar with no age to it...it was dusty had been showen no love in regard to storage..Initially he was angry that I pulled the green plan packaging off...until he saw the original JL band underneath..horrible cigar 

Now that is a struggle...$12 a stick...that is funny ????

• Haha 1

Cheapie in a heartbeat so long as it was a decent cheapie. I can’t stand a plugged cigar! I just fight with it forever and even when I do get a decent pull it tastes like trash because the whole thing got too hot from my sucking on it. A plug makes the whole thing thoroughly unenjoyable. I am much more tolerant of moderate burn issues as I’m still enjoying the thing while I mess with it. But if neither are good, I’d rather just not smoke at all, though I’ll admit, it’s hard to just toss an expensive one.

Cheapie any day.

I'm not a fan of the perfect draw, I've found it makes the cigar tunnel, I would rather keep smoking and sometimes if your lucky the plug slowly goes away.

10 hours ago, fitzy said:

Before I light it I check the draw. If it’s too tight it goes into the dry box and I smoke a $5 cigar. 

Good idea fitzy.

• Like 1