Cohiba 1966 EL 2011 SUB JUL 11 (VVL)

Well done. I don't but Many Els anymore but the Cohiba and Monte Cristo Els are the ones that have floated my boat from  2010 on. Thanks for the write up.

• Like 1

Just now, joeypots said:

Well done. I don't but Many Els anymore but the Cohiba and Monte Cristo ones  were the ones that floated my boat from  2010 on. Thanks for the write up.

thank you. Monte Dantes is brilliant as other previous Monte ELs. Co Ro Supremos, Cohiba Sublimes and 1966 are gems. wasn't fan of Piramide EL 2006. Talisman I tried is good, but I'm confused it was still at factories in this year Feb.

2 minutes ago, Piligrim said:

thank you. Monte Dantes is brilliant as other previous Monte ELs. Co Ro Supremos, Cohiba Sublimes and 1966 are gems. wasn't fan of Piramide EL 2006. Talisman I tried is good, but I'm confused it was still at factories in this year Feb.

The price of the Cohibas put me off with the Sublime. Either I can't afford them, am too cheap, or lots of both, but I have my limits. The only Els I wish I had more of are the MCs. Other than that I'm out of the program. Glad to hear the Dante's EL is coming along.

• Like 1

Great review man, I missed out here on these but heard a few people say the talisman is close? Is it true? I can still get these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Talisman is good, but not as much as 1966 for now. Hopefully in future.

Отправлено с моего ONEPLUS A5000 через Tapatalk

• Like 1

Great review man, I missed out here on these but heard a few people say the talisman is close? Is it true? I can still get these

Talisman do nothing to me, not even close to the beast of 1966 my fav cigar over all at this point

• Like 1