Selling house/bday coming next month.

That's 2 biggies in 1 month? Cohibas are fair game! Order them, take the wife to Macy's on a little shopping trip, then tell her about cigars when you get home. It's a golden plan!

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, CigarScentedBeard said:

Two big occasions happening next month, I don't want to go overboard so Cohiba is probably out, but what box of cigars would you buy to celebrate?

What do YOU like? I would pick a cigar from your favorite box already in hand. Even if you ordered today shipping time, plus acclimatizing (60-90 days) pushes you well past the end of next month. 

• Like 1

I've really been digging all of the LCDH offerings lately, and RA Superiores are a great value right now. But I agree that it hinges on your preference in terms of taste. Lots of stuff out there to rival or better Cohiba IMO. 

6 hours ago, Corylax18 said:

What do YOU like? I would pick a cigar from your favorite box already in hand. Even if you ordered today shipping time, plus acclimatizing (60-90 days) pushes you well past the end of next month. 

Problem is I have what I like, and I didn't want to just get more. I wouldn't necessarily need them for the month but more of a reason to order more hahah.

• Like 1