F&¢✓, Kill, Marry CC version...

F: Vegas Robaina Jubilaums - Had a one night stand and done gone and fell in love.  Would love one more night.

K:  Cohiba Medio Siglo - Had a few from a couple different boxes.  Was hoping for much more.

M: Vegas Robaina Unicos - Just hits the spot every time.  Rich and toasty and perfect with a scotch or bourbon which is often a part of my ritual.

Great idea for a topic!

• Like 1

@Kingme29 say it isn't so on the Medio Siglo. I dislike their size cause they can burn hot towards the end. However about a quarter inch into this cigar it turns the dial up. Get toffee and buttered bread or popcorn. I love these. Please don't kill them. LoL

F: Dunhill Cabinetta. 

K: May get crap for this but HU Royal Robustos. Literally never had a good one and I’ve never met an Oopman I didn’t like. 

M: Sir Winston. Easily the one cigar I am deepest on. 

• Like 1

F: upman RR
K: ryj mille fliers
M: dip #2

Would never spend the money on the RR's. Had a box split of the mille fliers and bleh, no good. Dip 2 are just the perfect balance for any weather, any time.

• Like 1

Kiss: Diplomaticos Bushido...only because I might have a shot compared to a Cuban Davidoff or Dunhill Cabinetta.

Kill: Just about anything Cohiba. The marca doesn't do it for me save for the Behike which was great(I think I had a 2010 52) but they are way over priced. If I have to be specific then Cohiba maduro genios. 

Marry: Tough call, either Partagas 898 or H. Upmann connie 1 or RASS or Punch Punch or BBF or Fonseca no. 1 or PLPC...plus there are many I haven't tried yet. I suppose from what I know right now the Partagas 898 would keep me happiest long term.

• Like 1