San Cristobal Prado

7 hours ago, ChanceSchmerr said:

Love the Murallas!  Only have a few left now...

Everyone did. Definitely one of the high points of the LCDH program, and a cigar that would fit right in in today's current LCDH/HS lineup. 

Another cigar that I believe would sell well and fit right in would be the Torreon. Why they haven't made these available in 10s baffles me. The Torreon has to be the worst-selling LCDH by far and it doesn't have to be. SC is a terrible brand to have a halo model like this. 

HSA never fails to mystify with releases like the Prado. I'd have to say it might be the worst idea for a LCDH/HS release yet, and that's saying something for a cigar that smokes well. 

Everyone did. Definitely one of the high points of the LCDH program, and a cigar that would fit right in in today's current LCDH/HS lineup. 
Another cigar that I believe would sell well and fit right in would be the Torreon. Why they haven't made these available in 10s baffles me. The Torreon has to be the worst-selling LCDH by far and it doesn't have to be. SC is a terrible brand to have a halo model like this. 
HSA never fails to mystify with releases like the Prado. I'd have to say it might be the worst idea for a LCDH/HS release yet, and that's saying something for a cigar that smokes well. 

I’d buy boxes and boxes of the Torreón.... if they came in boxes :(

3 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

I’d buy boxes and boxes of the Torreón.... if they came in boxes :(

Ditto,

I have 22 left "EML ABR 14" from the Jar + Cigars that I bought in 2016.  They are smoking fantastic now with 5 years of age on them.  They were also great with 2 1/2 years of age on them

12 hours ago, mtapia3 said:

I saw them everywhere in Havana this past November. Their $500 price tag made me pass though. 

Yikes. So (4) jars of Noellas @ 488 CUC vs 500 for (1) jar of Torreon. That seems a little extreme, even by Cuba standards. Hell, that's nearly Behike pricing territory.