RASCC MSU ABR 18 (RARW)

I have always found the RASCC to be a mixed bag.  Sometime they're on, other times they're mediocre.  Never bad.  This Saturday breakfast smoke fell somewhere in-between.

Overall this is a medium bodied cigar that is not big enough to evolve.  I got a good 45 minutes with a cup of coffee.  The ash was tight and dirty grey.  Even burn; good construction.  I enjoyed it, but not going to be craving the next.  I prefer the RASS. It has a lot more of the unique RA flavor profile.  These midgets have their place though and I will undoubtedly keep them on hand for quick smoke and change of pace from my usual morning smoke from time to time.   

This RASCC gets a "B" but if he hangs with the right crowd and keeps up with his studies, he's capable of making Honor Role this semester.

IMG_2932 (002).jpg

IMG_2934 (002).jpg

IMG_2936 (002).jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/14/2019 at 3:37 AM, rcarlson said:

I have always found the RASCC to be a mixed bag.  Sometime they're on, other times they're mediocre.  Never bad.  This Saturday breakfast smoke fell somewhere in-between.

Very true. These smaller sticks can be a bit of a hit or miss, but they're usually never bad. Good review!