Super Bowl Wrap-up

8 hours ago, benfica_77 said:

Snoozefest....I decided that doing laundry was more entertaining.

Rams will be contenders again next year, it will depend on if Goff can improve on this piss poor performance and I Gurley can get healthy again.

My prediction is Gronk retires, and I think the Pats era slowly starts to crumble over the next 2 years when I expect brady to retire.

lol...talk about going out on a limb with a prediction... did you wait 10 years to come to the conclusion that something that has lasted longer than any other dynastic period in the history of NFL football?

Snoozefest my foot!!!  Hard fought game in the trenches ad toughest, smartest team came out on top!

GOOOOO PATS!! LETTTS GOOOO!!!

Boring game, brutal half time show and the occasional entertaining commercial. Between New Orleans getting screwed, one of the worst Super Bowls games and the worst half time show, it wasn’t the NFL’s finest hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From today’s Boston Globe article about the locker room celebration after the big game.               

“Robert Kraft brought in 50-year-old cigars, in a shiny navy blue and cedar-lined box with “Patriots” emblazoned across the top and a gold plate attached to the inside panel reading, “We are all Patriots.”

Patriots owner Robert Kraft brought the victory cigars.
  • Like 1