How did you pick your wedding ring?

^^this. 

How are the silicone ones? I saw a lot online but didn't delve too deep. 
Honestly I thought I wouldnt like them at first and gave a bit of a stink over the idea initially. I like it a lot though(dont tell the wife). I dont have to worry about losing it because its basically my "man ring". We looked at a few brands and the best quality for the price we found was https://ensorings.com/collections/mens-silicone-rings
They run clearance sales often and I even picked up an extra one this past fall. I think I paid 12.00USD(20ish if not on sale) and the wifes thinner one was cheaper even. Had it over a year now and it still looks practically brand new. And I use some nasty abrasives and chemical solvents at work.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

At our time(53 years ago)in our part of Germany you went to a jeweler to pick out your wedding bands and after your engagement you wore that ring on the ring finger of your left hand.After the wedding you switched the ring to the ring finger on your right hand.Other parts of Germany had other customs.Diamond rings as engagement rings were not known or common  at that time.How it is today I have no idea as times have changed and my wife and I left Germany 49 years ago.I also should mention that at that time you got your other halves name engraved on the inside of your ring together with the date of your wedding

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail (1).jpg

Edited by Squarehead
  • Like 1

This one looked cool, so I bought it. Took a while to get used to how big and heavy it is. ab62238a714255e8d2058fbef060021b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk