Fat Bastid Competition Strategies

Chickpeas

A tin is around 300 calories and protein heavy so they are great for filing you up and for keeping muscle loss at a minimum if you're in calorie deficit.

I use a tablespoon of olive oil, half a stock cube and fry them off in a pan, makes them very tasty.

That's the base of my tea, breakfast is porridge and a banana, snacks are fresh peppers, skipping lunch 

Exercise is limited to walking due to wrecked groin/hip do it's going to have to be food based, maybe a bit of yoga if I can be bothered to dig the dvd out!

• Like 1

I'm gonna radically reduce booze and carbs.  I am going to cut down on 7 days of lifting a week to 5, and add in 2 high intensity cardio days.  Last year I was focused on technique getting my lifts up.  This year I am focusing on strength development after technique has dialed in a bit to focus on bringing the numbers up or at least stable as I drop a weight class or two.  I'm gonna go back to my tried and true keto-ish recipes of smoked chicken thighs, baked chicken wings, pork and beef ribs, taco meat in a bowl, etc. 

2 hours ago, MoeFOH said:

Snuck under the 100kg mark this morning... 99.7kg... now I can buy that mini exercise trampoline... apparently, I'll break it at over 100kg... :rotfl:

Get the trampoline. You do know that wearing clothing will add weight, soooo..... :surprised:

• Haha 1