CC/NC Storage

Currently, I have a 50 ct humidor. I am building my CC count which I want to get some age. Should I start to think about acquiring a 2nd humidor to keep my NC sticks that I smoke on a regular basis for example my Padron 64 Anni, Oliva V, and Fuente Anejos?  I appreciate the feedback.

Good Morning- I would recommend that you read the threads under the “Humidor Tutorial” that talk about “Coolidors” and “Tupperdors”. If you want to age cigars, you will want to start to think about purchasing them in boxes, rather than as singles, and these are a good way to inexpensively work toward this goal. Here are some threads to get you started:

• Like 2

They're all cigars be it NC or CC.  If you really want to start aging as others mentioned you need to keep them in their boxes (assuming your are buying boxes).  I'd buy a cooler for the short term and save up for a cabinet (not trying to infer your finances or means).  A cooler is always of use even beyond cigars ?.  The cabinets are very hassle free.  Fill the tank every couple of months or so; that it.

If you buy CC boxes right, even if you fall out of favor of collecting or smoking; the cigars that remain are of value.  They'll cost more to replace than you paid 5+ years later.  Scarcity, inflation, tobacco taxes...  It's not wasted money.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, looseleaf said:

Thank you for saying this. I must remind my wife of it when she is scrutinizing our monthly statement from the credit card co. 

Time to get a separate card for your eyes only.  You can always say that you need it in order to purchase her gifts, without her knowing what you spend on her gifts.  Use it when you do buy something for your wife. Win win - problem solved...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, looseleaf said:

Thank you for saying this. I must remind my wife of it when she is scrutinizing our monthly statement from the credit card co. 

This of course only applies to cigars that aren’t smoked yet ??. Your better half might remind you of this.