How much time do you spend thinking about cigars?

On an average day.  Yesterday roughly, 10 mins. in shower pondering box age.  25 mins. on bus looking at cruises that stop in Cuba.  Is Cienfuegos worth visiting?  Make note to research that.  Busy day at work, only time to read a couple reviews on halfwheel, maybe 1 hour there.  Last hour at work thinking about tonight's cigar.  Can't remember what I'm dry boxing.  Probably a Fonseca #1 in there.  Arrive home.  Smoke.  Check 24:24 & new posts.  So I'm thinking something like 4+ hours.  What about others?

It actually depends on size of the cigar ?

Petit Corona

• Marevas: 1 hour 2 minutes-1 hour 5 minutes
  • Minutos: 58-59 minutes

Robusto

• Robustos: 1 hour 15 minutes

Grand Corona

• 1 hour 35 minutes

Slim Panetela

• approximately 1 hour 40 minutes
  • Like 3

During the winter time here I spend a lot of my time thinking about cigars since I cannot smoke them as often. Also, a good amount of that time is spent whining about the snow and cold. During the summer months, I think about them a lot but get to sit outside in a t-shirt and enjoy them!

6 hours ago, mbflash80 said:

wayyy too much...one thing I do a lot of is think about cigars when trying to go to sleep...its like counting sheep to a certain degree...I start thinking about different marcas and vitolas, things I have yet to try etc...its actually a soothing exercise for me. 

I can relate to this! Only problem is I don't find it soothing, it makes my brain tick and I start researching reviews, prices etc!!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, mbflash80 said:

wayyy too much...one thing I do a lot of is think about cigars when trying to go to sleep...its like counting sheep to a certain degree...I start thinking about different marcas and vitolas, things I have yet to try etc...its actually a soothing exercise for me. 

I do the same thing, which seems perfectly normal when my head is on a pillow, in the darkness. But thinking about my habit of “counting cigars to sleep” in the daylight hours definitely has me thinking - OBSESSION!:lookaround:

• Haha 1